From the Mac to the iPad, Steve Jobs has transformed the way we work and play through technology. Now, as he steps down from his post as Apple’s CEO, we reflect on his triumphs and the passion that ignited his innovative ideas.
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) / CMMS
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Manufacturing Intelligence (MI)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Quality Management
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Supply Chain Execution (SCE)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Integrated Logistics on Is Your Supply Chain Manager a Big Phony?
- Sugel on Manufacturers and Connected Products: A Dangerous Combo
- Automation on Manufacturers: Cloud Computing Costs Could Surprise You
- Rick Bohan on Lean Manufacturing: Not Worth Its Weight?
- Chris Chiappinelli on Lean Manufacturing: Not Worth Its Weight?