The death of Apple founder Steve Jobs reminds us that a business is only as strong as its next idea, and that business sustainability depends on a company’s ability to project its worth far into the future.
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) / CMMS
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Manufacturing Intelligence (MI)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Quality Management
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Supply Chain Execution (SCE)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Integrated Logistics on Is Your Supply Chain Manager a Big Phony?
- Sugel on Manufacturers and Connected Products: A Dangerous Combo
- Automation on Manufacturers: Cloud Computing Costs Could Surprise You
- Rick Bohan on Lean Manufacturing: Not Worth Its Weight?
- Chris Chiappinelli on Lean Manufacturing: Not Worth Its Weight?