Manufacturers with no history of cybersecurity are now launching products that connect to the Internet and the cloud. It’s time to define this new category of manufacturing and work to avoid data breaches of valuable customer information.
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) / CMMS
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Manufacturing Intelligence (MI)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Quality Management
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Supply Chain Execution (SCE)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Integrated Logistics on Is Your Supply Chain Manager a Big Phony?
- Sugel on Manufacturers and Connected Products: A Dangerous Combo
- Automation on Manufacturers: Cloud Computing Costs Could Surprise You
- Rick Bohan on Lean Manufacturing: Not Worth Its Weight?
- Chris Chiappinelli on Lean Manufacturing: Not Worth Its Weight?